Kemper Kabinet odd noise/resonance

• I recently got a kabinet in a trade. It’s been awhile since I played through my Kemper and when I run it through the lab (unpowered toaster amplified via an ISP Stealth), I’m hearing something odd. At first I thought it was just a little high end fizz on distorted sounds and started messing with presence settings. However, I hear it on clean tones too.

It is almost like a lower volume fizzy ghost note doubling whatever I play. I don’t hear it through headphones so I’m zeroing in on the speaker cab. I suppose it could be the stealth amp as well. It’s also a recent acquisition for use at home. When I’m able to crank the volume, I run it through a tube power amp and haven’t noticed what I’m describing.

I haven’t opened the cab to see if anything inside is rattling. I’ve also wondered if the part of the speaker that acts as a faux tweeter is a little blown out.

Anyone else experience anything similar with the Kab, or any suggestions on things to try? If not, I may have to go back to studio monitors because it’s very annoying now that I’ve noticed it.

• hello everybody, for low frequency buzz/rattling try to increase the "low shift" from cab menu. In my case it worked perfectly

Thank you, Dave! Unfortunately, my "buzzing" is up about an octave above middle C. H