Pitch shifter in Rig menu - potential bug, transpose doesn't work at some time

• Hi guys,

I am using the Kemper Profiler Stage 7.5.4 right now. Happening now for multiple times, I am encountering the following problem:

After switching banks to a new rig (and selecting it), the "Transpose" feature is not modified. It remains at the old value - so I can see that the new rig in the new bank has been selected, but it's still at the previous pitch.

Unfortunatley, I cannot reproduce this in a "deterministic" way. Sometimes it happens, most times not.

My setup looks like this:

* I have seperate Banks called e.g. "Marshall" , "Marshall -2" with rigs Clean / Crunch 1 / Crunch 2 / Heavy 1 / Heavy 2.

* The rigs are copied/pased from the original "Marshall" bank to the "Marshall -2" bank. For each rig, I set the "Transpose" in the righ menu to "-2".

Between 2 songs, when I need to switch Tuning from E to D, I am switching from bank "Marshall" to "Marshall -2".

Now in 95% of all cases, this works. But in the remaining 5%, I am messing up the song since tuning is wrong :(

Has anyone else had this before?

• Assuming you are referring to Performances as "banks" I cannot reproduce such an issue regardless if Rig Manager is connected or not. Make sure Transpose is set in all Slots as intended.