Clicks and crackle when switching rigs

• I get the clicks and crackles (Britzeln) at the instant of switching also when switching by hand (browse knob, load or autoload).

I get the same, switching with a pedal or by hand, obviously it's much more noticeable on distortion sounds, and it happens when the sound is sustaining, if i mute the strings, or while not playing, then i don't hear any clicks when switching rigs.

• I just had another problem today with the latest Beta firmware, using the Browse knob to switch patches, the unit froze with some error message, I didn't have a digital camera available at the time to take a picture of the screen, i rebooted and all was fine, it has done it again just a little while ago, I'm at a rehearsal place now, when I get back home and it does it again, I'll try to get a picture of the error message, and send it to Support, anyone has this problem?

• I just had another problem today with the latest Beta firmware, using the Browse knob to switch patches, the unit froze with some error message, I didn't have a digital camera available at the time to take a picture of the screen, i rebooted and all was fine, it has done it again just a little while ago, I'm at a rehearsal place now, when I get back home and it does it again, I'll try to get a picture of the error message, and send it to Support, anyone has this problem?

Definitely try to replicate it and send the details to support.

Is it a random error or you may have a corrupted profile?

• Definitely try to replicate it and send the details to support.

Is it a random error or you may have a corrupted profile?

Strange it froze 3 times at rehearsal, after a reboot it was fine, and hasn't done it since then, I haven't deleted or added any profiles since then, so I have no clue why it happened, but all 3 times it happened while i was using the Browser knob to select sounds, maybe i was moving the knob too fast?? waiting for it to happen again to take a pic of the error message.

• According to the latest version release notes, the clicking sound when changing rigs should be gone, but i'm still having the same problem with that clicking noise, anyone else has it? Just installed it today, and so far everything else seems to be working ok, it's taking a long time to boot, but could be because i have tons of profiles on it :) Another problem I was having with a crash when turning the Browser knob, seems to be gone after i deleted what Support though was a corrupt profile, hope it doesn't come back..

• I get the clicking noise when I let a chord ring out while changing rigs (or cabs) with the browsebutton, not when I change via midi.

it's happening to me with the browser bottom, and with a Boss foot switch(no midi) into the pedal input, to just go up/down patches, haven't checked yet with the midi Foot controller because i left it at rehearsal, will check that too.