No sound with the Monitor output

• Hi

I received my KPA on last friday.
    The main output and the headphone give some sound as expected.
    There is no sound with the monitor output, with or with the cab option.
    I think I understand how the master command works: there are 3 commands (main, monitor, headphones) that can be linked with the master volume (top right of the KPA).

Did I miss something?
    JP

• Do a KPA reset (switch on the KPA while keeping the system button pressed until you see "initialize...", then you can let go of the system button).

After this, the monitor out will work.

• Hi JP,

had the same issue with my KPA (arrived also last Friday).
    After searching the forum for hints I tried to reset the global settings by pressing the SYSTEM button during power on. It worked!

I would recommend a to make a backup before you try this.

Kai

Oops, to late..

• This is something they could perform in the factory...it is probably the 100+ time that we answer this question.... :rolleyes:

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Yeah, but on the other way we would be with 100 posts less!!!

The other thing is that you/we will probably have to answer the same in a couple of weeks time, as many seem not to use the search function in the forum! X(

• Yeah, but on the other way we would be with 100 posts less!!!

The other thing is that you/we will probably have to answer the same in a couple of weeks time, as many seem not to use the search function in the forum! X(

You're right! I'm sorry for that. I used forum for linux but not for music stuff, so I have completly forgotten to use the search function! :(
    Thank you all for your help and advices

I will propose the idea of a FAQ by the users!

• Hi. I am having problems with this - I can only get sound out of the monitor output by initializing the unit which erases all the favorites I spent hours making. So, then I restored my last backup in order to get the favorites back, and the monitor outs don't work again. Is there something I am missing here? I certainly need the monitor outs to work but don't want to lose all of my favorites. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• Hi. I am having problems with this - I can only get sound out of the monitor output by initializing the unit which erases all the favorites I spent hours making. So, then I restored my last backup in order to get the favorites back, and the monitor outs don't work again. Is there something I am missing here? I certainly need the monitor outs to work but don't want to lose all of my favorites. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hmm I think you should open a support ticket for this issue.