Aux in -> device routing mixing levels are not uniform?

• Hi,

my ears grew tired of listening to playing just from the headphones and EQing my sounds just based on them was found to be.. hard, so I bought myself a pair of micro monitors (IK iLoud Micro Monitors). Setup was easy, using stereo outputs from Monitor / DI out.

The weird part is that when I'm trying to set the aux routing levels Aux In -> Main levels seem to be uniform with Aux In -> Headphones. I have them both at 4.0 and from recordings I've made from main compared to what I hear in the headphones things seem to be fine.

However when I use the monitors instead of 4.0 I need to set aux in -> monitor to 1.3 to get a similiar (not exactly the same, but close) mix between guitar rig and aux.

Is this normal? Am I doing something wrong? Have my headphones and main mixes been just on chance the same? What's going on here :)

Fortunately the output levels to outside devices seem to only affect the main output volumes, no the mix so theoretically when I find the correct mix for every device they same the same regardless of what main levels I set them..

• Hi, piratepatch.

Is this normal? Am I doing something wrong? Have my headphones and main mixes been just on chance the same? What's going on here :)

This looks normal to me. The monitor input sensitivity could be different from whatever you connect to Main or Headphones. The similarity of Main and Headphones could be a fluke, but it doesn't surprise me.

Welcome to the community!

Here are some resources for you.

? Kemper Manuals and Quick Start guides

? Rig Manager Download and Documentation

? Kemper Tutorials & Demos

? Before you buy Commercial Rigs and Profiles check out the Rig Manager for Rig Packs and Rig Exchange

Cheers,

ST