Kemper Stage with cab?

• Hey all. Looking to get the Kemper Stage soon and I was wondering if you were able to hook the Stage into the Line6 powercab 212 without any other hookups needed? I haven’t been able to find an answer to this so any feedback would be great. Thanks!

• Yeah, that looks like what it is made for, I have a stage that I run through a similar Mission Engineering FRFR cabinet and it works great.

. Connect the 1/4" or XLR output(s) from the stage to the combo input(s) on the Powercab and you are good to go.

“I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass.”

Dave Lee Roth of Van Halen - 1979

• Awesome thanks! The Powercab would essentially work as the power amp right? I’m dumb when it comes to this stuff.

• No worries, that is correct the Powercab has a built in power amp, do you already own the line 6? It looks like a nice power amp/speaker. I'm not sure what the difference between the 212 and the plus are, I think some additional hookup options but either one would work for you. It also has stereo so you can run stereo modulation and delay effects with the correct hookup.

“I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass.”

Dave Lee Roth of Van Halen - 1979