Monitor Output volume dial in the output section

• I have pressed off the "monitor cab off" because I am going through a guitar cab 4x12 Orange cab, on page 8/9 in the output screen the monitor output volume still controls volume, is that supposed happen?

• Hi, dielzubro.

I have pressed off the "monitor cab off" because I am going through a guitar cab 4x12 Orange cab, on page 8/9 in the output screen

That turns off the Cabinet emulation in the Profile - but only for the monitor output. It's still there for the Main Outputs.

output volume still controls volume, is that supposed happen?

Yes. That's supposed to happen. On page 2/9 you can control the Monitor Volume and change whether or not the Monitor Out is Linked (second soft button).

See

? Kemper Main Manual 7.5 English

• Thank you, I read this and wanted to make sure I was understanding correctly, when I play live and run direct I should go back to the monitor setting and use the cab sim? like at a show

• Hi, dielzubro.

The Monitor Cab off - affects only the Monitor output, not the Main Output (to the FOH).

When you play live and run direct, do you use the monitor output?

• If not - then you don't have to change anything.
    • If you do - then what are you connecting it to?
  • I haven't played live since I've had this only practices, I am thinking live I would just tell the sound guy I am running direct because I have a kemper, I wasn't sure if I will need to change anything on the unit for him to do this

• Sure, you can run direct.

In a venue big enough to have a sound guy, you'll have monitors. Will you use your powered Profiler to drive a cabinet or have a monitor feed from the house system?