Hi No sound from left and right in Performance mode

• Hi.

I hope someone can help ive bee using my kemper for a while now using the monitor output or phones, but Im hoping to hook up two speakers for stereo and it seems the left and right have no sound. When I switch it to browser mode I get a signal from both outputs but nothing when I put it in performance mode I just have to use monitor out or phones. I have checked the outputs and everything is ticked so any tips would be greatly appreciated. I havent got any xlrs so havent checked those, cheers Jonathan :)

• If the outputs work in Browser Mode, the issue must be caused by a Rig Setting.

Effect Loop active in those Rigs and no external gear connected?

Anything with Volume Pedal - perhaps different settings locked in Performance Mode. Check pedal settings in Rig Settings and level of the pedal on page Pedal Links.

Other:

Perhaps the Output Source is set to "DLY/REV Wet" and you use delay and reverb effects in Browser Mode, but not in Performance Mode.

Or you use a wah effect with extreme filter settings, which practically mutes the signal.

• Hi

many thanks for your quick response. I dont have anything connected to the kemper like a volume pedal ect and I use delay and reverb on my performance mode along with chorus and eq and im not using any wah. How do I turn off the effects loop.

I really appreciate your time and help, cheers Jonathan :)