Need some assistance - setting up Dunlop DVP3 as WAH- SOLVED

• Got a Dunlop DVP3 pedal to use for a wah with the remote with a TRS cable. Pedal is plugged into Pedal5 on the remote and the exp input on the DVP3 . Got it working once and it sounded great, thought I saved everything, went to rehearsal and its like the wah was stuck in the toe(treble) position and moving the pedal had no effect at all.

So I'm back to the drawing board with trying to make the DVP3 work but am having no luck. I've tried a number of wah presets(thanks for whomever created that master wah thread!) and cannot get the pedal to do anything when Wah is turned on no matter if its set to touch, bypass Heel, bypass toe, etc. Was hoping to set the DVP3 up so that I can just move the pedal and get wah sounds, then move it back to the heel position and have it cut off. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but would love some help. Also I should note I'm using editor 3.0.145 and OS 8.0.6

Tested the DVP3 with my Marshall and it's working correctly.

Edited once, last by tweed ().

• Since you had it working, and now the pedal is not responding, make sure you are connecting to the correct output of the DVP3. and that you are using a TRS to TRS cable to connect to the Pedal Input on the Remote that you have configured as a Wah Pedal.

In the System Settings on the Pedals page, you should be able to see the pedal movement, if it is connected and configured correctly with a working cable.

• DVP3 EXP port to Pedal5 input on remote using TRS cable (Monoprice Premier Series 1/4 Inch (TRS) Guitar Pedal Patch Cable Cord - 8 Inch - Black with Right Angle Connectors)

System settings page (10/18)

Pedal 5 Remote

Mode Pedal Type 1

Function Wah Pedal

Calibrate soft button is illuminated, soft button stays illuminated when pressed, does not turn off. :(

• You're gonna love this. Dog came thru the room while I was playing and walked straight across the remote and the wah. When he did, he bumped the wah and it worked briefly then stopped. Took the monoprice TRS cable apart and inspected the solder joints and found the problem. On one end of the cable the braided connection had solder on it, but wasn't attached to the prong. Re-soldered that connection and now I'm back in business!

Thanks for the help paults! And thanks to my 15yr old dog walking across my setup 8|:D:D

Edited once, last by tweed ().