Kemper Fuzz Channel Switching "Pop" noise suggestion

• The new Kemper Fuzz is a huge improvement. The low impedance switch for the front end makes all of the difference (and not just for using the guitar volume - the guitar volume still does not clean up as well as a real fuzz, but closer) - this low impedance switch makes the fuzz sounds much, much closer to my red germanium fuzz pedal (the wildness and harmonics, and of course the noise). A suggestion for getting rid of the audible "pop" when switching the input impedance: mute the input signal for a few milliseconds when switching. If this causes too much of a dropout, replace the mute at the output with a few milliseconds of the previous output (like a delay pedal would do, by repeating the previous signal, just to cover up the dropout). I know amp manufacturers have done similar for channel switching amps to get rid of the pop - Randall Smith created a mute circuit (I think using a Ferrite Bead on the input) to cover up the pop on his later channel switching amps. Thanks for all of the continued work.