What would be a recomendable FRFR for medium volume small club live gigs?

• The bottom end is a bit wobbly and untight. But as a budget solution absolutely ok. You can dial it out a bit and you can try the EQ-presets. Also I found out, that both of the speaker, which I tested side by side, sounded different. But that's normal with all speaker. It's always good to be able to pick one out of a big pile, when buying budget stuff. Another advice for the Altos: You really don't need two of them, unless you want to go stereo. One is powerfull enough.

• The bottom end is a bit wobbly and untight. But as a budget solution absolutely ok. You can dial it out a bit and you can try the EQ-presets. Also I found out, that both of the speaker, which I tested side by side, sounded different. But that's normal with all speaker. It's always good to be able to pick one out of a big pile, when buying budget stuff. Another advice for the Altos: You really don't need two of them, unless you want to go stereo. One is powerfull enough.

Thank you! :thumbup:

• @Bluesmann

Today a bought one Alto, just to try it at home. I wasn’t convinced that this unknown brand will do it for me, already thinking to bring it back pretty soon.

Now I am really surprised how good this speaker sounds in my little room. After I played several profiles and guitars I had to stop myself to run and buy a second one for the stereo set up.

The possibility to have some presets it’s a great thing for me, like this the monitor works with acoustic guitar and with keyboards as well.

Thumbs up for this low priced speaker!!!

Thank you for the tip!