Update to Midi manual needed for slot loading CC vs PC

• I googled everything I could think of and pulled my hair out all day trying to understand what I was doing wrong while programming midi control in my DAW for a setlist. I was loading performances with CC#47, followed by CC# 50-54 to select slots. I have several scenarios where I turn on an effect module (say, delay in slot 1) before loading a different slot. Later in the song I would send a CC command to load slot 1 again, and it wouldn't load in the saved state (delay still on)... I tried sending "all note off" commands, using separate midi regions, toggling on and off "chase midi on notes during playback" in my DAW, nothing worked. Eventually I noticed that elsewhere in the manual it's mentioned that using the navigation cross buttons within a performance won't reset any changes made to slots (gain, effect status etc.) until a new performance is loaded, and I wondered if CC# 50-54 commands were being interpreted by the Kemper this way. I changed all my slot CC commands to PC commands and BEHOLD! My slots starting loading in their saved states again! Given that this was incredibly frustrating, and nowhere on the internet could I find a thread about dealing with this behavior, I would request that either an OS update include a change to how the Kemper interprets CC# 50-54, or text is added to the midi manual to specify the difference between the CC slot commands and PC slot commands. It was only by reading through the performance section of the manual that I found an indirect clue, but there's no mention of it in the midi section.

• This is from the Main Manual three pages chapter "Performance Mode":

• While navigating Slots within a Performance via the <PAGE> buttons of the PROFILER Stage, or the left and right RIG navigation cross buttons of the other PROFILER variants, any modifications (e.g. loading another Rig, or cranking up Gain) are interpreted as editing, and will be retained until you move to another Performance. Don’t forget to store before you load another Performance, if you want to make those modifications permanent.
    • foot controller, or foot buttons of the PROFILER Remote or Stage, any former modifications within that Performance are interpreted as temporary tweaks during a live performance and will be discarded immediately. If, for example, you had activated a booster in module B, or increased Delay Mix via pedal, any such changes will be lost if you switch Slots remotely. This way, you can always be sure that Slots will be loaded in their original, predictable state during live performances.
    • However, there is an exception to this practice: While Rig Manager is connected, any modifications are interpreted as editing and maintained during Slot changes as long as you stay within the same Performance.

Changing Slots via MIDI counts as performing, not editing.

• This is from the Main Manual three pages chapter "Performance Mode":

• While navigating Slots within a Performance via the <PAGE> buttons of the PROFILER Stage, or the left and right RIG navigation cross buttons of the other PROFILER variants, any modifications (e.g. loading another Rig, or cranking up Gain) are interpreted as editing, and will be retained until you move to another Performance. Don’t forget to store before you load another Performance, if you want to make those modifications permanent.
    • foot controller, or foot buttons of the PROFILER Remote or Stage, any former modifications within that Performance are interpreted as temporary tweaks during a live performance and will be discarded immediately. If, for example, you had activated a booster in module B, or increased Delay Mix via pedal, any such changes will be lost if you switch Slots remotely. This way, you can always be sure that Slots will be loaded in their original, predictable state during live performances.
    • However, there is an exception to this practice: While Rig Manager is connected, any modifications are interpreted as editing and maintained during Slot changes as long as you stay within the same Performance.

Changing Slots via MIDI counts as performing, not editing.

Thanks for the response, that is the section of the manual that clued me into to what was going on, however, as I mentioned, sending midi commands CC# 50-54 are being interpreted as navigation cross buttons and edits are not being discarded. Only sending Program Change commands is discarding temporary changes. Since the manual lists both methods for loading performances and slots and doesn't mention the two different behaviors, some added language to clarify that would be helpful. If this is unintentional, then perhaps an OS fix would be required. I tested this many times after discovering the difference to confirm.