No signal from Monitor Out

• Hey guys,

Recently got a KPA and have been enjoying it immensely playing through the Master Outs to a pair of Yamaha HS80's. Wanted to try it through a power amp/cabinet, so I connected the Monitor Out to my Matrix GT800FX and Diezel 2x12. However, I'm not getting any signal to the power amp. Is there something I need to switch internally on the KPA to enable the use of an external power amp and cab? I know the cables and the connection from the Matrix to the cab is good because this same setup works with my Axe FX II.

Also, I just tried to connect the Master Out to the Matrix and it worked. I'm just not getting anything out of the Monitor Out. What am I doing wrong? I'm on the latest Beta firmware.

• Boot the unit holding System pressed 'till you read "Initializing...". After it should work.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• To CK and support: is this one fixable from FW? Is about 7 month the is going on in every version...

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff