Master/Slave/Linked Amps For Performance Mode

• I've done some searches and haven't found this anywhere, apologies if it's a repeat...

In doing a lot of "top 40" work, I find that I often have 3 or 4 different patches with the same amp block (amp/cab) but different effects to suit the particular songs. Sometimes I even have an exact copy in a different slot just to keep it close to another sound I need.

In fact, in general, I only use 4 or 5 different "amps" for dozens of different patches (spread out across several performances.)

My problem is that, if on one night the crunch tone seems a little bright, I have to adjust it for every single rig in every performance - assuming I can remember where they all are.

It would be great to "link" performance slots such that, if changes are made to any one of them, I am asked if I want to save those amp changes to just this instance, or all instances? In the event I choose all, they stay linked, and in the event that I choose "just this one," that slot unlinks from the rest since they are now different.

And I suppose it might be useful to have this in browser mode also, but I only use Performance mode for performing so that's where I'd like it.

Thanks for listening!

• I am in favor of this as well. It would be nice to have kind of master rigs which are linked to the real performance slots. Any change in the master rigs will be automatically propagated to the linked slots.

I have been using a separate performance for each song to have the full flexibility. But e.g. my "rhythm sound 1" is located in many performance slots and when I want to change it I need to do it on all the slots.

Thanks.