Fuzz Factory on Send1 Return1 or in Front of the Kemper Stage?

• Hi! Im new with the kemper culture.

I bought one because Matt Bellamy from Muse in the last years use Kemper.

To get the tone, for example, Plug in baby, Madness Solo, Supermassive Black Hole... he uses a Marshall 1959 and the fuzz factory. I download a Marshall 1959 and try it my fuzz factory on the fx loop and also on the front of the kemper and doesn´t sound well... Any ideas? I have to use the lift ground? When i hit the 6 string just sound like fart...

Any another amp to try to reach that tone? Please

I use a strymon power supply for the Fuzz Factory.

My guitars are Cort MBC-1 with sustainiac and Manson MBM-1 XY Pad with sustainiac.

I use the kemper with 2 KRK Rokit 5" G4 monitors with XLR mogami cables.

Faith

It drives me away
    But it turns me on
    Like a stranger's love

• I’m big into fuzzes and hope I can help. I usually run my pedals just in front of the amp.

It’s important to try profiles with different gain levels with your fuzzes. My Big Muff prefers cleaner amps, my Tone Bender needs a crunch setting. Have never tried the Fuzz Factory but would guess it wants a cleaner amp setting, too.

When you hold the AMP button, you can raise the profiles power sagging. That often helps to make pedals sound better.

Which profile are you using? Not all profiles have the same quality or flexibility. My favorite post-JTM45 Plexi is M. Britt’s 50w.

https://mbritt.com/product/69-marsh-pack-36-profiles/

It comes in various gain stages and with two different cabs. I prefer the Greenback. Start with the lowest gain stage and go higher until the Fuzz sounds good.