Ipad Rig Manager for live show idea

• Been using the Kemper profiler for a few years with the remote and when the iPad version of the rig manager came out, I was ecstatic until I found out that it could only be used wirelessly.

So my request would be..

1. Since I use the remote A LOT live, Please make the Rig Manager able to plug into the USB port so I can throw the iPad on a stand and make adjustments without walking over to Profiler.. Would be great to have that view right below the mic on a clip. This should not be very hard to do and I don't have to give up my network port (aka remote)

This would be a life-saver as I can control the "environment" without leaving the stage

RIP Eddie Van Halen - 1955-2020 - The one man who enabled me and countless others to love the guitar.

• That is a great idea, but adds more "stuff".. My idea was to simply use a USB A to USB C cable one end in the iPad the other into the head (which is used for Rig manager access today)

Just clean and a cost of $15 for a cable.. I am wondering what it would take from a programming standpoint since that is all it would take..

RIP Eddie Van Halen - 1955-2020 - The one man who enabled me and countless others to love the guitar.