Question about Main outputs of the KPA, as well as a Volume question?

• After playing 2 Mackie HD 1521's in stereo today at my local music store, I am totally convinced 100 percent that FRFR is the way to go. It was absolutely fantastic, incredible to say the least. However, of course i had to use the 2 XLR outs of the KPA for this to work. My question is, if I want to run 2 mackie HD PA's as my live monitor rig, and use the other 2 main outputs to go to the FOH, is this possible? Is it possible to use all 4 ouputs at once? Sorry for the newb question, I just wanted to make sure.

Also, volume knob questions: Is the "master volume" knob the same as the Main output volume under the output menu? The reason why I ask is, when I was under the output menu messing with my main output EQ settings, I turned the "master volume" knob, and the main ouput volume LED lit up and was turning while turning the master volume knob, thought this was strange. Thanks guys.

• Well you can use the monitor out to one of the Mackie's then use the Thru on the monitor to supply the 2nd mackie, freeing up both Main L/R for FOH - this is the better way that way you can control your direct monitoring easier/better, and the FOH can be set differently too. - of course its whatever works for you the best. so you have choice and thats a good thing! YAY!
    But if you want to use stereo, then yes you can use both sets of outputs at once.