Include footswitch assignment and MIDI command controls in Rig Manager

• Would be nice to be able to assign which footswitches on the remote switch which effects, as well as assigning what MIDI gets sent.

Bonus points if there's a hover-reveal or other switchable means to identify the specific MIDI parameters something on the Rig Manager screen "listens" to. Certainly want this able to be turned off as it would be an annoyance to users not working with MIDI.

But seriously - having the ability to set which switch works on which effects would be useful.

• Follow-up example - say I have an outboard compressor. It would be nice to send MIDI commands when a rig is loaded to initialize outboard gear and then manage a toggle capability.

• That is actually possible. I mean, not the toggle part, but sending midi when loading a rig is possible. I used it do trigger different EQ profiles on my SQ2 Equalizer pedal.

„Edit“, „Slot Settings“, „MIDI Settings“

BG

Giacomo

• Would be nice to be able to assign which footswitches on the remote switch which effects, as well as assigning what MIDI gets sent.

Bonus points if there's a hover-reveal or other switchable means to identify the specific MIDI parameters something on the Rig Manager screen "listens" to. Certainly want this able to be turned off as it would be an annoyance to users not working with MIDI.

But seriously - having the ability to set which switch works on which effects would be useful.

The footswitch thing seems like a really obvious thing to put in. I'd think since you can edit on the Kemper itself, it has to have the functionality needed for Rig Manager to do it.