Suggestion for a future update

• Hi friends at Kemper Amps.

My name is Tiago Garcia, I'm a Kemper Stage user. First of all, I would like to thank you for the excellent work done at Kemper. It's an excellent pedal! But with everyday usage, when playing at church and events, I feel some operational limitations and would like to come through this email, suggest some future changes in a future update.

At first an option to change the Up and Down buttons for FX or Assign and also that it was possible in Browse mode in the 'SINGLE RIG' option to use buttons 2 to 5 as FX and Assign too!

Use the I II III IV buttons as Assign as it currently only turns effects on and off and the Morph function can turn effects on and off.

when I say "assign" I mean the fact that I can work with the parameters in the same way as MORPH does, for example: button I I assign the comp on/off and button II I change the delay time figure and also I increase the amp's gain so that it becomes a "MORPH 2"

I know amps are mono, but an option to leave it at the end of the signal chain without compromising the stereo signal would be awesome.

Those were my suggestions for future updates.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, have a great day!

I know amps are mono, but an option to leave it at the end of the signal chain without compromising the stereo signal would be awesome.

Those were my suggestions for future updates.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, have a great day!

Thank you for your patience and understanding, have a great day!