Question about CabDriver for bass profiles

• I already understand the function of cabdriver, according to the manual. However, I am curious about what kind of cab representation cabdriver imparts. I assume the response would be modeled on the compression characteristics of a typical 412 cabinet. When I connect my tube bass head (mesa 400+), and measure the sound output between the power amp and speaker, I find that the DI tone changes pretty substantially depending on whether it is connected to a 412 or a 410. The tonal characteristics of the amp are related to the dynamics of a driver at high volume.

So, assume a direct profile is made of the amp head (including power amp), and during that time the head is connected to a 410 cabinet. The resulting profile is played back with with monitor cab off through the built in power amp into that same 410. In this scenario, it seems like cabdriver would be modeling the wrong response on the profile - representing a 412 rather than 10 inch drivers. The difference may be negligible since I do not believe the profile sound will change similarly to the real amp - but I am wondering if this understanding is correct? Then using a studio or merged profile would solve the problem, but would also not allow you to play through a standard cab without the double cab effect.