stereo out??

• Hello to everyone.

Please forgive me for being ignorant.I am struggling with Stereo out. I have connected to a 1 x 12 Boogie Cab and the other being a Bluetooth speaker mic in.

Im not having much joy. I tested the signal on both and yes they work however the signal to the Bluetooth cab is way too loud.

Am I being an idiot? Is there a menu I can control the signal within Kemper?

Many thanks.

Jonathan

• Boogie cab? As in a passive guitar cabinet? You need an amplified signal so either a separate power amp or a powered version of the Kemper ie Power Head or Power Rack.

You then connect the red speaker output to the cab.

For the Bluetooth, we'll, the Kemper has quite a hot output. You can use the main outputs and then select -12 dB in the output menu.

• Boogie cab? As in a passive guitar cabinet? You need an amplified signal so either a separate power amp or a powered version of the Kemper ie Power Head or Power Rack.

You then connect the red speaker output to the cab.

For the Bluetooth, we'll, the Kemper has quite a hot output. You can use the main outputs and then select -12 dB in the output menu.

Thank you for clearing this up for me maestro. I can only imagine how it will sound once I have sorted my ignorance out.

Many thanks for a quick reply.

Jonathan