IEM Issues

• Hi guys - sorry for the length of this, I've struggled to get a Kemper specific answer from Google & YouTube,

So I just bought an IEM System (Xvive) and there were some teething problems at my first practice,

The main issue is that I can't get it to work direct from the Kemper; my FOH is a Peavey PA connected by the mono (left) main out via XLR,

I've tried connecting the Xvive to the XLR main out (right), the monitor, direct & headphone outs via jack but none of them give me a wet signal, if I change the monitor out settings to Git & Processing I get a dry signal but that's it, I have to unplug the XLR main out to get it to work, any ideas why it can't it multi out?

I had to XLR (right) out to our shared PA desk then Xvive into the PA to get it to work - which is great but that won't always be an option at venues so I wanna plug direct into the Kemper to hear myself

Also my rhythm tone sounds like pure shite in the IEMs, is that potentially because I'm splitting the signal by using the (right) main out? The leads sound amazing, I'm so lost?(

Thanks in advance!

• Must be output settings yes. I have the Xvive myself and it doesn't change the sound. However do notice that it's a mono system.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM