Kemper looper Midi overdub Issue

• Hello,

first message here after 1.5 years of accepting kemper in my life and I would love first to thanks everyone here for all the knowledge that you share here.

So my issue is the following :

I'm currently trying to automate my kemper with my DAW(reaper) in order to don't jump on my pedalboard every 3 seconds. So I managed to change performance and effect without issue but the Looper is what give me problem.

I found the thread related to the message which need to be send to the kemper in order to activate the looper and it works till I need to overdub.

Delete, reverse, 1/2 time and record works fine, but the looper wont accept overdub... Which is pretty weird as it's the same message as record... whats even weirder is even if I use the switch on the remote, it won't activate it either, while stop/delete, reverse and 1/2 time are accepted on the remote.

As anyone ever experienced the same issue?

thanks to everyone:!:

• Thanks Burkhard for your answer.

I will give it a shot, remove all effect of the rig as I currently have two delay, one reverb, a comp, and an EQ who are always on.

but how do you know if the rig is overloaded?

and why the midi message would affect the capacity of the looper to overdub as when I just Loop with the remote it works?