Glitching with Ballerina delay

• I'm finding that when I use the Ballerina delay it tends to glitch out a lot. I have it set so that the first delay is a 16th note and the second delay is an 8th note. They're a 4th and a 5th above. I play at a fast bpm and when I play one note at a time it works as expected. When I hold a chord and play fast notes and let then ring out into each other, it seems to completely glitch out. Is this effect monophonic? Or is there just too much going on for the processor to handle? I can create this effect on my Boss DD500 and it sounds beautiful, which is why I was hoping to do it on the Kemper. Any ideas?

• Just to clarify, conceptually there is no Ballerina delay. "Ballerina" is a factory preset of the Dual Chromatic Delay with particular settings. You seem to have changed at least one pitch. So, what you have got now, is not Ballerina anymore. It's the Dual Chromatic Delay with your settings.

• Just to clarify, conceptually there is no Ballerina delay. "Ballerina" is a factory preset of the Dual Chromatic Delay with particular settings. You seem to have changed at least one pitch. So, what you have got now, is not Ballerina anymore. It's the Dual Chromatic Delay with your settings.

I was about to say Hey! I don't have a Ballerina delay in mine!?(