Very Weird Kemper profiler SPDIF with RME UFX+ AES/EBU Connect....

• As you all know

Kemper Profiler supports SPDIF input and output of the same type as RCA terminal, and UFX+ supports AES/EBU.

So I connected it with an impedance converter.

The strange thing is that when I connect from Kemper Profiler spdif out to ufx+ AES/EBU IN, the sound is

only good.

If you connect Kemper Profiler spdif IN from ufx+ AES/EBU OUT, you can't hear it.

In other words, when only the Kemper Profiler digital out and ufx+ digital in are connected, it can record normally and hear sound.

I know that SPDIF has to connect both in and out, but what is the problem??

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Check Input Source. If set to S/PDIF Reamp, it will switch to S/PDIF Input as soon as it is receiving a time code. If you don't connect that cable, no time code is received and it defaults back to Front INPUT regardless of the Input Source setting.