Searching for some presets...

• Hello everybody! :)
    I'm french so excuse my poor english level... :S
    I'm searching for some presets (perfect clones):

-Peavey 5150 with Mesa Rectifier 4X12
    -1968 Marshall JMP with Marshall Greenback G12M25 4X12 (Low volume and full cranked)
    -Marshall Silver Jubilee or Slash signature amp with Marshall 4X12 (Silver Jubilee)

Thank you! ^^
    Cédric

• Have a go at the Rig Exchange, it's all there already. The best Greenback cab with G12M25 is the cab from the Siggi Mehl amps from the Rig Pack 1 (not to be confused with Rig Pack 2 which also has a Siggi Mehl amp but not that Greenback cab).

For a '68 Marshall have a look at And44's first pack which is available on Rig Exchange as well I believe. There are several other Marshalls, Pete Turley (aka okstrat) has very good profiles of a 1970 metal panel which is not far away of a '68 circuitwise.

• I bought my KPA 3 days ago and I don't know excatly how it works... :S
    How to do if I want a Mesa Rectifier 4X12 with a 5150 head? Or The Mesa 4X12 with a Fender Twin Reverb (for exemple :D ) ?
    Edit: Found! I hope... I choose a preset, in this preset I push on CAB button and then I push on LOCK button and I go to another preset to choose the amp I want, right? :S

Edited 2 times, last by rastan ().

• I understand! Thank you! ^^
    I change my sentence:
    -1968 Marshall JMP with Marshall Greenback G12M25 4X12 (Low volume and full cranked) and single coil guitar pickup, not humbucker.

Edited once, last by rastan ().

• Have a go at the Rig Exchange, it's all there already. The best Greenback cab with G12M25 is the cab from the Siggi Mehl amps from the Rig Pack 1 (not to be confused with Rig Pack 2 which also has a Siggi Mehl amp but not that Greenback cab).

For a '68 Marshall have a look at And44's first pack which is available on Rig Exchange as well I believe. There are several other Marshalls, Pete Turley (aka okstrat) has very good profiles of a 1970 metal panel which is not far away of a '68 circuitwise.

I don't find the Siggi Mehl rig pack! :(

• Start off by importing the cabs into your Kemper.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/551117…abinets%20July%202012.zip

Then import these Profiles/Rigs.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55111784/High%20gain.zip