KPA Dealers That Offer Same As Cash?

• Does "same as cash" mean that you pay the same even tho the payment is monthly split?

Same As Cash means you pay no interest if paid by the date of the terms. In other words, if it's "12 Months Same As Cash", you pay no interest if paid before the 12 months are up.

• Thank you Resonator,
    so you don't split your payment, do you? If I get it, they expect the whole sum in one solution only, it's just that your payment is delayed.
    If this is the case, we don't have such a formula in Italy (in Europe?) :|
    What I frequently see (for cars only tho) is that you can pay in instalments delaying the first one (for example "buy it today, you start pay in 3 months").

• Thank you Resonator,
    so you don't split your payment, do you? If I get it, they expect the whole sum in one solution only, it's just that your payment is delayed.
    If this is the case, we don't have such a formula in Italy (in Europe?) :|
    What I frequently see (for cars only tho) is that you can pay in instalments delaying the first one (for example "buy it today, you start pay in 3 months").

Until a couple years ago, you didn't need to make monthly payments at all. You could wait till the end of the promotional date and pay it all at once. The Federal Government passed a law that the banks had to charge a minimum monthly payment. It's not much though, I think it's like .01% of the balance.