A KPA With Built In Power Amp? What Exactly Would This Do?

• I've seen post on different forums talking about Kemper possibly coming out with a KPA with built in power amp. I'm trying to wrap my head around exactly what this would do and what the options would be for what speakers/cab you plug the KPA into. Does this mean you would no longer need Powered Studio Monitors? Could you still use Powered Studio Monitors? Would the power amp be powerful enough to drive a speaker cab and do a good job? Has Kemper said anything about this, or is it strictly rumor?

• Is not stupid, is just that nobodoy knows more about it and we'll have to wait some word from Kemper. I'm not even sure if it is still going to happen after that Matrix has announced a dedicated unit...

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• incredible amp profiler + power amp = amplified incredible amp profiler :D

You can use the KPA with the poweramp to recreate those fantastic sounds and tones for live use or to record with a real cab and mics.

• incredible amp profiler + power amp = amplified incredible amp profiler :D

You can use the KPA with the poweramp to recreate those fantastic sounds and tones for live use or to record with a real cab and mics.

Sounds good, but would I still be able to run the KPA through powered studio monitors? Sorry, I'm old school (and old) and I've always been a good old amp guy and don't know much about this stuff.

• Sounds good, but would I still be able to run the KPA through powered studio monitors? Sorry, I'm old school (and old) and I've always been a good old amp guy and don't know much about this stuff.

You would be able to do both.. even at the same time ;)
    Monitor outs in stereo to Power amp
    Direct outs to PA or Stereo monitors