No signal on Main Input? Only works on Return inputs

• Hey guys,

For some reason when I select the input source > input, there is no signal from my fender strat. When I change it to input source > Return Input 1, it works fine. Why can't I get any signal on my main input when it's selected?

Here's a video, plz help

• I have a similar problem with my stage, where the main input attenuates the guitar signal. I've sent a ticket to support, so let's see how we can solve that problem. What OS you have on board?

• I have a similar problem with my stage, where the main input attenuates the guitar signal. I've sent a ticket to support, so let's see how we can solve that problem. What OS you have on board?

I just did a firmware update as I recently bought it, so the latest. Thought that could have been the issue, but no. Let me know what your reply is from support!

• I just did a firmware update as I recently bought it, so the latest. Thought that could have been the issue, but no. Let me know what your reply is from support!

Support told me to check pedal inputs and check that the volume is on 127 on the bar graphs. Unfortunately i think that i have to send to repair my unit