Login Trouble

• Is anyone else having issues logging in? I'm automatically logged into the forum, but cannot login to download rigs. When I request a password, no email from Kemper ever comes.

• You have to log in to the download site separately from the forum.
    Click on "Login", at the top right, of the OS download page, on the Kemper website.
    Make sure You use your email address, not your forum username.
    This will automatically log you into the forum also, but logging into the forum will not automatically log you into the Kemper website.

• It isn't working for me. I'm sure I have the right password, but even when requesting a password reset email, I never get the email. I have an email into Support to see what's up.

• Still no solution. The Kemper folks replied:

"not sure, which site you are referring to, our home page with rig exchange, firmware download,... or the forum!? I've checked both and you seem to have user accounts in both, your Profiler is registered, you are acknowledged as a KPA owner in both and should have full access. So you must at least once have been logged into your user account. We are using standard sofwtare for both and I cannot see and don't have access to your passwords.

I'm aware, there can issues in two areas:

1. Any confirmation e-mails could get filtered by your spam filter. You migth want to check the spam folder of your e-mail provider, if our e-mails got stuck there.

2. If the issue is just about accessing our forum, this has always to do to with cookies on your PC, might might reference a wrong page from teh time before you have been granted full access. In this case please log out from your user account (on our home page top right corner), close all windows to our home page as well as forum, delete all cookies in your web-browser. Then access our home page and log in again and then access the forum via COMMUNITY/FORUM. Don't use any old links."

I responded back that it is the rig exchange. I cannot login to Rig Exchange and when I go to Forgot your password? it says it sent me an email, but it never does. It isn't in my junk mail either, it's no where to be found. Just wondering if anyone else is having issues or has any ideas how to fix. Maybe they can delete my profile completely and I'll start over.