Any plans for Artist or Producer profiles?

• Are there any plans for Artist or Producer profiles?

For example Andy Sneap has been using it in the studio. Will those profiles be available to the public?
    Imagine a profile from Steve Vai's own rig!
    The user profiles are great but it sure would be fantastic to be able to download profiles from experienced known players and producers.

• If anybody can use the sound of his adored guitar god, only playing skills making the difference. This could be very disappointing for some people. No excuses anymore. But I also would be interested in more "high end profiles". It is hard to pick the right ones out of the rig exchange, though there are some freaking good ones. Fortunatily it is also a matter of taste. I will reduce my rig collection to a handfull of profiles. That's what I would do with real amps too. I am not a collector. I am a user.

I can't hold me back to add this: I am so satisfied with the KPA, you can't believe. It is the best piece of equipment I ever bought. The change to FRFR also was a good decision, even though I am still using cheap budget monitors (Alto). But mixed with my EV Thiele cabs/Matrix GT800fx it beats everything what I owned before. And that was a lot . . .

• Imo those kind of "producers presets" won´t be the key to more professional sounding mixes. In the pre mastering process, the summed and mixed signals (including the guitars) will get their final touch by master EQ correction and dynamics processing. Since you simply cannot recreate the mastering chain of a classic production, those presets wont turn out the same way as the original, even with the same guitars and the the same playing style.

To get a little deeper into this i recommend getting some of those guitar hero / rock band stems that are around. Hearing the stems only it is often shocking how thin and trebly those "huge" guitars sound, if they suddenly lack the punch from the drums and the bass.