Hilfe: Anschließen eines Boss RC-500 Loopers an den Kemper Profiler Stage

• Hallo liebes Forum,

Ich brauche eure Hilfe!

Ich möchte meinen RC-500 Looper sinnvoll mit dem Stage verkabeln, habe davon aber leider kaum bis keine Ahnung.

Der Kemper läuft über 2 TRS-Kabel in ein Interface, also in Stereo.

Den RC-500 würde ich als letzten Effekt in der Signalkette einschleifen.

Wie muss ich diesen genau verkabeln, um den bestmöglichen Sound zu erreichen? Hat jemand Fachwissen über Kemper UND den RC-500?

--Kann ich den RC nur Mono einschleifen und bleibt der Gesamtausgabe-Sound Stereo?

Die Anleitung des Kempers und des RC-500 bzgl. Einschleifen sind für mich leider eher verwirrend, YouTube war ebenfalls erfolglos)

Ich hoffe, dass ihr mir helfen könnt - vielleicht können wir dadurch eine detaillierte Anleitung schaffen, um externe Looper mit maximalem Ergebnis mit dem Kemper zu benutzen.

Vielen Dank!

• Translate:

Hello dear forum,

I need your help!

I would like to wire my RC-500 Looper sensibly with the Stage, but unfortunately I have little to no idea about it.

The Kemper runs via 2 TRS cables into an interface, i.e. in stereo. I would loop in the RC-500 as the last effect in the signal chain. How exactly do I have to wire it to achieve the best possible sound? Does anyone have any knowledge of Kemper AND the RC-500? --Can I only loop in the RC mono and does the overall output sound remain stereo?

The instructions of the Kemper and the RC-500 regarding looping are unfortunately rather confusing for me,

YouTube was also unsuccessful) I hope you can help me - maybe we can create a detailed guide to use external loopers with maximum result with the Kemper. Thank you very much!

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• The RC-500 has 2 ins and 2 outs. These are Left (A/Mono) and Right Channels (B). You would place the looper in between the Kemper Main outs (Left and Right) and your Interface Ins (1 and 2). Use regular TS patch cables.

It's that simple!

Welcome to the Party!

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.