Profiler just cut out, several times.

• Hi, I'm owner of first generation profiler 10 years. It's been faultless till now, but I'm stuffed. I'd like to send for repair

but can risk sending to Germany as Import/Export situation a nightmare at the momemt (Brexit :rolleyes:).

I'm in UK. Does anyone know of any Kemper repairers in UK?

Ezergeezer

• Could you please first describe the issue?

Which OS version are you using? 8.7.15 release?

Does this happen in Browser as well as in Performance Mode?

Can you narrow in? What is triggering the issue?

Any external gear connected, looped in, pedals, switches? What if you discconect these?

Does the issue affect all outputs including HEADPHONE OUT?

Or is it an issue of the input signal? What does the INPUT LED indicate?

• The unit completely powered off by itself and would not restart till several minutes later. I changed the power cable, and changed the power socket I was using, left for a few minutes and would reboot and start up again only to power off again a few minutes later.

OS Version 8.7.6 38112

I only run in performance mode

1 expression pedal for WAH connected to Kemper pedal board, nothing else.

Can't really narrow down as it just powers off. One thing though it will not power up straight after a cut off, have to leave for a few minutes.

I will install latest OS and restart to see how long it stays on.

Geezer

• Is the power network in your house stable?

If yes, this sounds like a hardware issue potentially of the power supply.

In that case I suggest you open a support ticket. Perhaps there is a way to ship a replacement supply and a local technciian can exchange it.

The risk is, you are only sure, it's the power supply, after the repair.

• Ok thanks Burkhard, I'll consider the options. The power outage was at a rehearsal space.

I've loaded latest OS and powered up for several hours without power loss at home!

Maybe it's time for a Stage ;)