Couple of questions

• Hi. Thanks for all the responses yesterday on my post. I am back today with a couple of more question and I'll be quiet after that, I promise ^^

First off: On my Remote, when I assign an effect to let's say Button 1 I can turn that effect On/Off by simply pressing Button 1, and that is awesome. And when I add another effect to Button 1 I can choose to engage both effects at the same time or turn them both off at the same time, right... (mega awesome!) ...but when I alternate between the effects' On/Off I can't seem to turn off both effects? If that makes sense? In other words, it seems one effect must always be On this way. I have tried pressing the Button 1 (in this case) several times or triple-time but it just sends me back and forth between one effect On and the other Off.

My second question is: I have an old Native Instruments Guitar Rig ll USB Audio Interface that I used a lot before I got my Kemper that has an expression pedal on it. If memory serves it was a pretty good pedal. Is there any way to connect this unit to my Kemper for the sole purpose of using the expression pedal? I have both Midi in & out on my Native Instruments Guitar Rig ll USB Audio Interface as well as 2 inputs 2 outputs 1 headset 2 Pedal inputs and 6 Buttons (banks) kinda like the Kemper Remote. Would be awesome if I could connect it and use the expression pedal AND the buttons too but I'll be glad if I can just use my Guitar Rig ll expression pedal.

Thanks for any input :)

• ad 1. The Effect Buttons I-IIII of Remote and Stage toggle each assigned effect module individually from its current state. Is an assigned effect module currently off, the Effect Buttons switches it on and vice versa. And this is independent of the current on/off state of any other assigned effect modules.

ad 2. You find the MIDI message the PROFILER can receive in the chapter MIDI of the Main Manual. MIDI control change #1 control for example Wah Pedal. By default the PROFILER accepts MIDI message on all 16 channels ("Omni"). So if you can configure your MIDI contreoller to send MIDI cc#1 with its pedal moves, you can control wah effects in the PROFILER with it. Just an example.

• ad 1. The Effect Buttons I-IIII of Remote and Stage toggle each assigned effect module individually from its current state. Is an assigned effect module currently off, the Effect Buttons switches it on and vice versa. And this is independent of the current on/off state of any other assigned effect modules.

ad 2. You find the MIDI message the PROFILER can receive in the chapter MIDI of the Main Manual. MIDI control change #1 control for example Wah Pedal. By default the PROFILER accepts MIDI message on all 16 channels ("Omni"). So if you can configure your MIDI contreoller to send MIDI cc#1 with its pedal moves, you can control wah effects in the PROFILER with it. Just an example.

Many thanks! I got all my answers :)