Morph again. Can not get it to do one simple thing

• i read the manual 5 times straight. I watched 5 videos on youtube.

All I want to do is add a Chorus, the Air Chorus specifically, to Remote button one performance.

I want to have no chorus for regular playing, and when I hit the button again, the Chorus effect is turned on.

That's it.

Now what?

Here's what I am doing:

1. click on button 1 of the Remote. Lower LED is lit. I want NO chorus for this mode when done.

2. Turn on the Mod FX set to Air Chorus

3. Look for a Mix command, but there is none. There's only Depth, Crossover, Volume

4. Then click on button 1 again to go into Morph mode.

5. But since there's no Mix, I can do nothing. I get Chorus on both modes, regular, and morph

Volume does not behave at all like I hoped. It literally makes everything louder, it does not MIX the wet/dry level.

So is that it? No morphing of a simple chorus on and off?

• Just a thought. With the depth at the min. and the crossover at max, can you still notice the chorus?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• While it could be used in many cases, Morphing is not the first choice for switching effects on and off.

Why don't you assign your Air Chorus to one of the Effect Buttons I-IIII instead? The primary purpose of these Effect Buttons is toggling effect modules on/off.

Or if you want to stay in the lower button row, store the Rig with Air Chorus in Slot 1 and without in Slot 2 and switch between these two.

The core competency of Morphing is continuous moves of parameters within ranges either controlled via pedal or with defined rise time and fall time.