Remove un-referenced Rigs

• Like many users I probably have 100's of altered rigs now in my Profiler from various performance changes.
    Would it be a cool feature in RM where it could find 'unused/unreferenced' rigs in your Library?

• Not sure what you mean by unused/unreferenced.

I'm not great at explaining.

There may be 100s of Rigs on a Profiler. If they're not used in any performances would be nice to have them highlighted to easy removal.

There is no need to keep a Browse Pool Rig copy of a Performance Slot in your Profiler. They are separate from each other.

You can Favorite any Browse Pool Rigs that you actually use, and then use the Delete non-favorites feature to remove all un-needed Rigs.

Valid. I may need to actually sort out my rigs then :')

• There may be 100s of Rigs on a Profiler. If they're not used in any performances would be nice to have them highlighted to easy removal.

Browse and Performance are completely independent. Just because it's in a Performance does not mean it exists in the Browse pool and vice versa.

Browse is where I keep my base rigs. I don't want these to change. When I want to use one, I'll either duplicate and rename, or (more likely) drop it into a Performance.

If you want to see what rigs are used in your existing performances, RM can display each Performance slot's contents. You can also export to CSV.