Correct working TAP Light

• Thanks for the support so far.
    But no official of Kemper did response.

Shame on Kemper!

Nah.

They rarely respond on the forum to stuff like this. It’s either added to a release or say nothing.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• HW from Tone Junkie interviewed CK at Namm. I hope we will will see videos, soon. HW was quite excited as he said that we can expect "really, really great things" from Kemper, this year. I hope fixing this will be among them.

Better have it and not need it, than need it and not have it! - Michael Angelo Batio

• HW from Tone Junkie interviewed CK at Namm. I hope we will will see videos, soon. HW was quite excited as he said that we can expect "really, really great things" from Kemper, this year. I hope fixing this will be among them.

I have a more skeptical view regarding what I consider hype from HW. Tone Junkie does a lot of good things especially with regard to training on how the Kemper works and its features. I purchased a full set of their profiles for ~$100 and essentially don't use any of them. mBritt's profiles are much better IMO. HW is a salesman and Youtuber in the end. He is no stanger to hype. I have pretty low expectations regarding 'really great things', but I am happy to be wrong.

• Let's hope the Tap Light issue is finally resolved.

I have a more skeptical view regarding what I consider hype from HW. Tone Junkie does a lot of good things especially with regard to training on how the Kemper works and its features. I purchased a full set of their profiles for ~$100 and essentially don't use any of them. mBritt's profiles are much better IMO. HW is a salesman and Youtuber in the end. He is no stanger to hype. I have pretty low expectations regarding 'really great things', but I am happy to be wrong.

Yep. Still, no matter who hypes whatever or not. Still curious what CK said in his own unhyped words in that interview.

Better have it and not need it, than need it and not have it! - Michael Angelo Batio

• I have a more skeptical view regarding what I consider hype from HW. Tone Junkie does a lot of good things especially with regard to training on how the Kemper works and its features. I purchased a full set of their profiles for ~$100 and essentially don't use any of them. mBritt's profiles are much better IMO. HW is a salesman and Youtuber in the end. He is no stanger to hype. I have pretty low expectations regarding 'really great things', but I am happy to be wrong.

While I don’t inherently disagree with your assessment….

HW’s YT channel has a little over 30,000 subscribers. YT doesn’t even take notice until 100k. He’s not killing it on YouTube.

HW can over promote himself (I’m not a fan of his Profiles…..but nor am I enamored with MBritt’s, either.)

As far as hype goes - this hype isn’t his. Ostensibly, his gain would be more fodder for content.

It’s Kemper’s hype. They almost never hype anything until it’s ready. (exclude: Rig Manager. That was announced and then a year went by.)

As I said elsewhere on here - something new is coming. People will swoon, people will whine and the rest of us will get on with it.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Because this is a chat in "Feature requests",

we should come back to the topic, which is

the incorrect blinking TAP button.
    So the "feature", I would like to request, is a TAP button,

which blinks in the correct speed.

• Simple as that :)

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• this has been asked a few dozen times in the last 10 years and Kemper support basically shit us in the face, saying they know the problem but have it (very) low in priority, which is a hit in the face to the customers considering the number they have been asked to have this issue fixed...

concerning the "big news": I don't want anything new except a working software. well, that's not true. I'd only be hoping for a Profiler 2.0 version with a lot stronger chipset and a nice color-display that doesn't look like a mobile phone from 1995.

• this has been asked a few dozen times in the last 10 years and Kemper support basically shit us in the face, saying they know the problem but have it (very) low in priority, which is a hit in the face to the customers considering the number they have been asked to have this issue fixed...

concerning the "big news": I don't want anything new except a working software. well, that's not true. I'd only be hoping for a Profiler 2.0 version with a lot stronger chipset and a nice color-display that doesn't look like a mobile phone from 1995.

Well, I don't say it in your words.

But it's really not understandable that this error has not been fixed for so many years now.

You have to get the impression, that it can't be fixed because of a hardware problem.

This is for me the only reason that could explain the long time of not being fixed.

And if so, it will never be fixed !!!

• Well, I don't say it in your words.

But it's really not understandable that this error has not been fixed for so many years now.

You have to get the impression, that it can't be fixed because of a hardware problem.

This is for me the only reason that could explain the long time of not being fixed.

And if so, it will never be fixed !!!

The link I made above has a statement from Kemper that it is not a hardware problem. If that is true, then it should have been fixed. IMO, the only logical conclusion is that the statement was wrong and that there is a hardware problem. Either way, the right thing would be for Kemper to make a definitive statement to stop the pontification and put this to rest whatever the situation.

• The link I made above has a statement from Kemper that it is not a hardware problem. If that is true, then it should have been fixed. IMO, the only logical conclusion is that the statement was wrong and that there is a hardware problem. Either way, the right thing would be for Kemper to make a definitive statement to stop the pontification and put this to rest whatever the situation.

Well, I think, that this statement will not come.

They just don't fix the error.

That's what they do for more than 8 years now!

• can't be a hardware problem as the LED does flash. it's just the software has to assign the frequency of the electric power to the desired pin correctly.

100% an error in the software code.

I am an IT guy myself and I am good enough in what I do to judge.

• We don't have enough information to state whether it is hardware or firmware, unless you know something I don't. It can easily be a hardware problem. Just because the LED is functionally able to flash does not rule out a hardware problem that might influence the frequency of the LED flashes. Not sure what IT(information technology) expertise has to do with programming a microcontroller or a DSP?

• can't be a hardware problem as the LED does flash. it's just the software has to assign the frequency of the electric power to the desired pin correctly.

100% an error in the software code.

I am an IT guy myself and I am good enough in what I do to judge.

Could be that the code that controls the UI has to run in a non-real-time state in order to allow for the profiler code to have priority and not glitch. Hard to tell.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• I’d be happy simply not having to do 24 hour to 12 hour clock conversions while playing. Boggles my mind why a simple button press couldn’t change to 12 hour. No am or pm, just the time. Kemper has a US presence, two places no less. I hate 24 hour time, it’s useless as is.