Wait, NAM IS DEAD already, we have a new neural amp Modeler.

• Yes and it's a kemper killer. A game changer and swipe the floor with all others. It's sounds more realistic too. :)

hey! where did you get my script of my upcoming youtube review?!

At least the company seems to exist:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    (Video of the React:IR)

I was not sure, because the website and everything looks sketchy (standard wordpress design, mockups instead of product pictures, really ugly UI).

Edited once, last by spotter ().

• hey! where did you get my script of my upcoming youtube review?!

At least the company seems to exist:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    (Video of the React:IR)

I was not sure, because the website and everything looks sketchy (standard wordpress design, mockups instead of product pictures, really ugly UI).

Yeah, wouldn’t have a clue, never heard of them, but I’ll remain open until I know better.

Just speculating but maybe it’s NAM in hardware form?

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.