Please Confirm Interface Config

• Crap, Need to restate this.

1. Is it possible to connect the XLR Main Outputs and 1/4 Jacks up at the same time with the XLR going to monitors and the 1/4 going to my UX2 at the same time?
    2. If I were to buy a new interface, MBox with SP/DIF connectors, could I output signal at the same time via the Main Output XLR and the SP/DIF out to MBox?

Thanks

USMC7312

MY GEAR:
    Taylor T5 Koa, Taylor SBS1, Fender Select Koa Telecaster | PRS SE 50 w/ 2x12 Cab | Kemper Profiling Amp | 2x Tannoy 601a Monitors

Edited once, last by USMC7312 ().

1. Is it possible to connect the XLR Main Outputs and 1/4 Jacks up at the same time with the XLR going to monitors and the 1/4 going to my UX2 at the same time?
    2. If I were to buy a new interface, MBox with SP/DIF connectors, could I output signal at the same time via the Main Output XLR and the SP/DIF out to MBox?

Thanks

1. Yes, I do this frequently using a Duet 2.
    2. Not sure, I haven't used S/PDIF yet.

Thanks

1. yes
    2. don´t habe a MBox, but with a RME it possible. So i guess yes...