Perfect slogan for the Kemper...how to explain the difference between the Axe and the Kemper in just one sentence.

• Today I was joking with a buddy in guitarrista.com spanish forum (you spanish readers should take a look!), when he indirectly asked me why I sold the Axe II (wich was supposed to be the BEST piece of gear ever) to get the Kemper.

So I tried to explain and got a final conclusion wich seems the perfect slogan for the Kemper:

" With other pieces of gear you can sound like anything you want....but with the Kemper you can sound like you always wanted "

(maybe the translation is not perfect and makes a lot more sense in spanish...oh!, and I originally said "the Axe II" instead of "other pieces of gear", but I don´t think that naming the Axe in a Kemper slogan would be a good idea :D )

Here´s the original sentence in spanish : "Con el Axe puedes sonar a lo que quieras, pero con el Kemper suenas a lo que siempre habias querido"

CK, if you want to use this, you´re free to do it, just send me a little gift that I can stomp to manage the Kemper ;)

Proud Kemper+Axe FX II user.....yes, you can hook'em together, they WON'T explode.

Edited once, last by SteelEdge ().