Reamp help

• Could someone walk me through the process of reamping with the KPA? Right now I'm connected via S/PDIF in and out to my RME Fireface 800. I recorded a dry and a processed track in Pro Tools 10...now I want to send the dry track back through the KPA but not quite sure how to do it. Any help would be appreciated.

• Could someone walk me through the process of reamping with the KPA? Right now I'm connected via S/PDIF in and out to my RME Fireface 800. I recorded a dry and a processed track in Pro Tools 10...now I want to send the dry track back through the KPA but not quite sure how to do it. Any help would be appreciated.

I don´t know Pro Tools, but in Cubase you need to create an additional outbus bus. This reamping output bus must be connected to the physical SPDIF output. Now you put the dry guitar track on the reamping output bus. In the KPA, go to the input section and select SPDIF as input. This should be all. Now the KPA should get the dry input and start playing back your dry track with the sound of the selected rig. Record the output of the KPA onto another track and you´re done.

• I don´t know Pro Tools, but in Cubase you need to create an additional outbus bus. This reamping output bus must be connected to the physical SPDIF output. Now you put the dry guitar track on the reamping output bus. In the KPA, go to the input section and select SPDIF as input. This should be all. Now the KPA should get the dry input and start playing back your dry track with the sound of the selected rig. Record the output of the KPA onto another track and you´re done.

Thanks for this. I was missing the "go to the input section and select SPDIF as input". I really should read the manual. But all is working now! Thanks again.