Number of characters that can be displayed

• I am Japanese. I can't read English, so I'm using Google Translate.

It is a request for improvement, but the name of the cabinet IR in "All Presets" of Rig Manager is short, so I would like it to be displayed longer.

For example, if you try to select an OWNHAMMER IR "OH 412 MES V30 MDRN-00" that has multiple IRs from 00 to 10, only "OH 412 MES V30 MDRN-" will be displayed and it is difficult to understand.

Also, when importing cabinet IRs from .wav files with Rig Manager, symbols such as spaces and underscores are not displayed. It's hard to read, so I want you to be able to display the symbols as well.

Also, since the number of characters that can be displayed on the KEMPER display is small, I would like it to be displayed longer. The number of characters that can be displayed is small.

If each channel of the same amplifier is named CH1 to CH3, it is difficult to understand because the number of displayed characters is insufficient. At the very least, I would like you to be able to display all 32 characters that can be entered in the Rig name.

I think it would be nice if you could change the size of the characters to display the number of characters longer. Or, if there is a function to change the layout of the display display, I think that the characters can be displayed longer.

Also, I would like to put the rig name in the official amp name, but I think 32 characters is not enough. I would appreciate it if you could increase the number of characters that can be entered.

Looking forward to an update. thank you.