USB Audio with Logic Pro Sample Rate Mismatch

• I just experienced the following issue with v 9.0.5 and 3.4.3.2 which I just installed this morning. 9.0.5 is the first version I have installed that supports the new USB interface. Once installed I recorded a track in Logic Pro 10.7.8 which recorded fine and played back fine a number of times. I then turned off my Kemper Rack and closed Logic for a bit then started up both again a few minutes later. I then proceeded to load that same Logic track I had just created but now on playback I had no sound. I checked settings and everything was still set up correctly, I tried playing the track again and once again no audio output but Logic threw this error below. I then proceeded to reboot both my Mac and the Kemper Rack and then everything was back to normal and I once again had audio for that track. Yes, that track was recorded at 44.1KHz. BTW, the Mac Mini M1 is running Ventura 13.4 . I'm also monitoring through the Kemper Headphone jack into IEM's.

Edited 5 times, last by Lnk97438 ().

• I have the same issue with Ableton on Windows with the latest official release (also had it with the beta) but that one tells me Ableton does not support 11020 as a sample rate. Works fine in Bitwig though. Sorry to but in to your thread.

• The Kemper USB interface for Mac (9.0.5) definitely still needs work! I've noticed that toggling direct Monitoring on and off a few times can cause Logic to loose the audio signal. Definitely not ready for prime time!

• Update: It happened again today. I'm pretty sure what causes it is when you have a Logic session open and you open RM. That will sometimes cause the mismatch error to happen. Today I had my Logic Session opened and decided to open RM in order to adjust the DAW Volume setting. All of a sudden Logic threw that error again and all audio output on playback stopped. I was once again unable to get it back and had to reboot both the Kemper Rack and the Mac Mini M1 to get things back to normal. Yesterday the I/O buffer setting for Logic was at 64 but today I had it increased to 128 and still got the error. There are other times when RM Is opened on the desktop while I'm playing back a recorded track in Logic and it will cause the track playback to start stuttering. I'm talking about a session with only one recorded guitar track on it.

Edited 9 times, last by Lnk97438 ().