RIG manager 3.4.32 USB connection issue

• Hi there

I've got a message saying Rig manager can't find my profiler. It's not the first time, but I always fixed it. Today nothing works. I changed the USB cable (B/A), reinstalled RM, switched ON/OF RM and the profiler.

Any idea ?

• Mine will connect to rig manager. That part is good,but the USB audio won't do anything. I feel your pain. It is frustrating when things don't work. Not sure if it is your problem but I made sure that I had windows 10 build 1703. I did but mine still has no USB audio. Good luck

• Mine will connect to rig manager. That part is good,but the USB audio won't do anything. I feel your pain. It is frustrating when things don't work. Not sure if it is your problem but I made sure that I had windows 10 build 1703. I did but mine still has no USB audio. Good luck

Have you gone into sound settings and tried to change the output device the the profiler?

• So I switched to a different USB port on my computer and now the computer sort of recognizes my Stage, but now none of the controls on the stage work. Something is up with this version of RM.....It is freezing my Stage. Can't even power it off.....????

• So I switched to a different USB port on my computer and now the computer sort of recognizes my Stage, but now none of the controls on the stage work. Something is up with this version of RM.....It is freezing my Stage. Can't even power it off.....????

I may have just fixed mine. give me a few minutes to test and I'll reply back

• Have you gone into sound settings and tried to change the output device the the profiler?

Yes. It does show up and the active audio device. It also is in the device manager and says that it is working correctly. But it doesn't. I get an error message if I try to play audio . Thanks for trying to help me.

• Yes. It does show up and the active audio device. It also is in the device manager and says that it is working correctly. But it doesn't. I get an error message if I try to play audio . Thanks for trying to help me.

You need to supply the exact error message you're receiving?

• Hi everyone.

I am facing the same issue between Rig Manager and Rack KPA since the last update to RM 3.4.32 and Profiler OS 9.0.5.

I tested on different PC USB outputs and reinstalled Rig Manager several times.

Then the connection was re-established after reinstalling RM again!

But I lost it after rebooting the PC and found it again on next restart...

I'm using a 4m long USB cable and I believe the problem is on its side (I'm waiting to receive a new, shorter one...).

This latest update increases the data load on this USB2 output, which may be reaching its limits.

If you have one, try a shorter, better-quality cable.

• Same here, got a message that my USB connection wasn't stable so I went out and got a new cable.
    Ever since the update of both the RM software and the Profiler itself there seems to me some connection issue.

I can select profiles in the Rig Exchange but can not hear any of them while I could before the update.

I can record via USB so the connection is there and my DAW software sees it as an input source.

Profiler works fine on its own.

Tried to revert back to the previous RM but that option within the RM software itself does not work. I guess I need to remove it from my PC and reinstall. Bit of a shame as I was looking forward to using the new options but I also need a reliable profiler to gig with. At the moment I have neither due to this problem.

• Same problem here, I was very excited to check out some liquid profiles but after updating to 9.0.8 I have no USB and I keep getting the message : Your Profiler needs an update Manager will search for a newer software version online. This might take a couple of minutes to arrive. Profiler OS 8.6.0 or higher is required. :(

• My rig manager crashes after connecting to the profiler, then when i try to reopen it it says the file is corrupted. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall several times and same thing over and over.

Just bought the Profiler Stage, and the same is happening to me... it says there;s connection issues, and then all buttons freeze...