monitor out doesnt work

• hello
    today is the first day i use my monitor out through 'return' of my carvin legacy amp since update to public beta 1.1.1 , and it just not working, its not producing any sound, then i've tried to conect it to my ehx magnum 44 power amp and my keyboard amp and its not working too :(

help please

• Just did this Saturday. Once it shows initializing let off the button and let it run through the remainder.......wait until it is completely done as it might take a few. You will then go through your setup again of date, time name. Make sure you put in your name as you currently have it otherwise your favorites won't show up. All setting were retained and my monitor out worked.

"More Guitar in the Monitors" :thumbup:

• Hold down the system button while it powers up.

it works now! many many thanks! i wonder why it had happened? :)

Just did this Saturday. Once it shows initializing let off the button and let it run through the remainder.......wait until it is completely done as it might take a few. You will then go through your setup again of date, time name. Make sure you put in your name as you currently have it otherwise your favorites won't show up. All setting were retained and my monitor out worked.

since i never set it up from the first time i'm using it so i do the opposite you say , thank you :)

• This is a setting mistake that happen randomly from day one only on brand new units, prolly something on the factory settings.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff