Problems using the Kabinet as Aux Monitor

• I am trying to use the Kabinet for monitoring the Aux-in Signal (as replacement for a real monitor).
    Using it without the Kemper it doesn't sound good (i thought so).
    Then i used to run it through the Kemper.

- Aux Signal to Monitor Output at 10.
    - Monitor Output at 10

- Monitor linked to Master (not Main and not Headphones are linked)

- and then switching the Monitor from Master-Mono to Off.

it worked.

But then after unplugging the Monitor output and plugging it again, the Monitor Out Volume is at 0.
    as Montor is off, i cannot access the Volume.
    Using the Master Volume Knob ended in some weird behavior:
    After turning it up, it turns slowly down again.

And i can hear nothing.

Did this on a Kemper Stage with OS 9.0.5.45603 Release

• A few things:

1. Have you activated Kemper Kone Mode? It is required to engage the sound optimization for the KEMPER Kone. I guess you have.

2. Why are you setting Monitor Output Source to "Off"? Is your intend to suppress the guitar signal. Aux In will work anyhow.

3. While Monitor Output Source is set to "Off" Monitor Output Volume is greyed out, but can be dialed and even follows MASTER VOLUME. So I don't understand why you cannot adjust Monitor Output Volume.

4. "Monitor Output Volume is at 0" does it mean there is no sound? Or does it mean at 0.0 dB, which is maximum?

5. Are you using a passive KEMPER Kabinet connected to the SPEAKER OUTPUT of a powered PROFIELR model? Or are you using a KEMPER Power Kabinet connected to the MONITOR OUT?

In case you are using an active KEMPER Power Kabinet. Be aware that the PROFILER has a limiter algorithm to protect the KEMPER Kone chassis in your Power Kabinet against wattages beyond 200 watts. If 200 watts get exceeded it will automatically reduce Monitor Output Volume. You can monitor the Wattage Meter on the Kemper Kone page in Output Settings to see what happens. Check Power Amp Boost and potentially reduce to avoid limiter intervention. Aux In> Monitor can also be reduced or the output volume of your player e.g. smartphone. Make sure you stay away from the 200 watts ceiling. But first and foremost make sure, that the volume knob at the Power Kabinet is at max as recommended. Otherwise the limiter might intervene too early.

• Thank you Burkhard .
    I think it might be the automatic reduction.
    I wil try in about 2 weeks when i have a few days off.
    I am using an unpowered Kabinet with a Camplifier together with a Kemper stage.