Suggestion for Liquid update - include a few prepared rigs

• Very much looking forward to trying out Liquid profiling - but I foresee a lot of trial and error when it first arrives trying to match the right tonestack with the right amp, and finding profiles where the original amp settings are known (so as to be able to set up the liquid tonestack to react authentically - and also for gain settings).

It would be great if Kemper could add a Rig Pack with a few profiles of amps where they know the settings used when they were profiled, and set up liquid tone stacks to match - that way we can quickly demo how it works, knowing it's all set up as intended.

Then we can dive into all our old profiles and try and figure out which tone stack works best and what settings the amp was profiled at... I think profile-makers are going to be getting a lot of e-mails asking what setting they used!

And if possible, some DI (or merged) ones would be great - for me, a Liquid DI profile, which reacts to EQ/gain adjustments like a real amp, and that I can then combine with the IR of my choice, would be the ultimate way to find the perfect guitar tone :thumbup: