RigManager Mac/Win work over WiFi , as well as USB?

• I would love it if RigManager could work over WiFi on Mac/Win. Is this in the cards? This would let me not have to keep two long USB cables run in my studio (I have two Stages).

RigManager would get very confused previously if I left both USB cables plugged in that I haven't tried it again.

Thanks for any consideration.

Live From… Peace Frog’s Den features South Texas songwriters and musicians performing live original music from Peace Frog's Den's studio in San Antonio, Texas. All styles of music are welcome. Would love for you to check us out at https://bit.ly/livefrompfd.

• There's a workaround called VirtualHere USB, you can use a Raspberry Pi to make one.

Basically, you install VirtualHere USB server on the Pi, connect Pi to your Kemper via a short USB cable, and of course, connect the Pi to the WIFI. Then install VirtualHere USB client on your PC/Mac, then it's done.

Checkout this video for detail:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Very clever Nicolas! I have a few Raspberry PIs here for video tasks, but not willing to go that route to bridge USB functionality on the Kemper. My old iPad will work for now.

Just wish I could see a list of all Performances on the Kemper from the iPad, and let me quickly switch to any of them. Going up or down one at a time is very time consuming. Much easier switching performances on RigManager on the computer.

Live From… Peace Frog’s Den features South Texas songwriters and musicians performing live original music from Peace Frog's Den's studio in San Antonio, Texas. All styles of music are welcome. Would love for you to check us out at https://bit.ly/livefrompfd.