Kemper Stage Gain Knob LED Lights Not Working - RESOLVED!

• I just received my Kemper Profiler Stage a couple of weeks ago and just noticed a problem. I've spent a lot of time becoming familiar with the Stage settings, and this appears to be a hardware issue. I'm not sure how returns work, but I'm assuming if I want to return it for a replacement, that is an option. Has anyone here had to send their Kemper back for repairs? Being just a couple of weeks old, I would hope this repair/replacement would be covered. Here's a video of what's happening. Looking for a bit of direction on the best way to get it working. Cheers and thanks in advance!

PS: I LOVE this thing more than any piece of gear I've ever played through. I can't stop playing, so my "issue" is relatively minor!

LED Ring Lights Not Working Video

• Yeah very frustrating but unfortunately things like this happen every now and again

Looks to be a hardware issue.

How did you purchase it?, from Kemper USA, Kemper Germany, local retailer, online?

You could start with opening a support ticket and Kemper will guide you.

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• Thanks so much for the logical reply! Very much appreciated. I bought it from Sweetwater, and they've always been awesome regarding customer service. Again, this is not a big deal. I don't know how I'll go cold turkey, though, if I have to ship it back haha!

I'll get that ticket started.

Cheers and thanks again, Dan

• VintageGuitar

Changed the title of the thread from “Kemper Stage Gain Knob LED Lights Not Working” to “Kemper Stage Gain Knob LED Lights Not Working - RESOLVED!”.