Rig manager 3.2.76 no longer communicates with kemper rack OS 9.0.5 on Win32

• Weird situation happened over the last few weeks. I was gigging last weekend and I suddenly lost all my volume while switching rigs in performance mode. Happened once each night where only a reboot would bring it back to normal. The following Mon I realized that my OS had reverted back to OS 8.15 where this was a known issue. So I did a restore back to version 9.05 and I figured things were rosy again. I've no idea how that happened as I'd been gigging weeks prior with no issue.

So now that I'm back to OS 9.05, my kemper will not communicate with rig manager. I'm running v3.2.76 on a Win 32bit operating system. I dont understand what changed. So I reverted back to OS 8.15. just to see if it re-establishes comms with rig manager and it did. So I put OS 9.0.5 back in and again theres no communication with Rig Manager. Is this a 32bit vs 64 bit issue with windows? It worked before this past weekend, I don't get it. Is there another version of Rig manager for Win 32 bit that I need to install? The software update feature says that I'm up to date.

• Sorry to say that Profiler OS 9.0 is not compatible with Rig Manager 3.2. The latest Profiler OS that will communicate with it is 8.6. The updater does not offer a new version because Rig Manager 3.3 and later is 64-bit only.

• G String

Closed the thread.